Fairtex is an exporter and manufacturer of combat equipment and clothing for the Muay Thai and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) industry. They only produce premium and high quality products. Their factory is located in Thailand. They have an official distributor in over 50 countries worldwide. Their brand and quality are internationally known and their equipment is used by many well-known organizations in this industry such as K-1, WBC Muay Thai, WEC, Elite XC, Strikeforce, Legend FC, Martial Combat, Pancrase, The Contender, Thai Fight and more.
- Fairtex has a clear mission to produce only the highest quality products for the Fairtex brand. Grade A material is a must. Each composition of their products is selected only from top suppliers to ensure they produce the goods that enhance your performance and have aesthetic value. They invest more than other factories to achieve this mission and they have never changed their mission since they founded the factory!
- Their products are tested by their own camp and well-known sponsored fighters and champions to design products that really improve your skills and are safe. They have their own unique formula in padding and design that is not the same as other factories and this is a key to success. More than a padding and design formula under a leather shell, it's a trade secret you've never known. They are happy to tell you that every composition of their products has been taken care of to satisfy you.
- The Fairtex production employees are highly educated people who are well trained to do this type of craft. Their products rely more on people than on machines. People's skill makes each factory's product different. It is the art of producing and the art is no accident. Besides function, they always train their people to pay attention to aesthetic value. So pay attention to the details of the Fairtex product and you will know what we are talking about.
- Fairtex products have a warranty. This means that in the event of a manufacturing or manufacturing defect, you will receive an immediate refund or replacement at Fairtex's expense.
- The origins of Fairtex are Muay Thai, but Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is also something they have focused on and Fairtex has also been known in the MMA industry for a long time. Fairtex grappling gloves have been voted the best gloves by "Fighter Only" Magazine around the world.